MULTI-BAY POLY TUNNEL HOOP HOUSE | AGTEK+ ™
Multi-bay High Tunnels, also known as Spanish Hoop Houses, Multi-bay Poly Tunnels, Grow Tunnels, are cost effective steel structures generally covered with polyethylene film, and the structures begins with the anchor platform ( Hoop House Leg) which augers underground and extends above ground with “horns” on top for inserting into the hoops. Hoops are arcs of tubing that connect to the hoop house leg on each end.
Full sets of hardware and accessories including clips, bracket, clamps, droppers, fasteners, connectors and tie down ropes are available at Agrow.
● Hoop House Platform ( Hoop House Leg, Y Leg)
● Hoops ( Hoop Tubing)
● Side Props and Prop Stop
● Roof Purlin
● Cable Anchor
● Earth Anchor
● Accessaries and Hardware
● Easy and quick installation
● Cost effective yet superior strengthen structured
● Insect protection and disease control
● Environment controlled including protection from wind, frost, rain and even sun
● Generate extra profits from extended growing seasons and higher crop yields,improved quality and appearance.
AGROW, aware of the importance of developing new products applied to agriculture, has a Research and Development department responsible for the design and calculation of new Greenhouse structures, technological components, new systems to increase performance and efficiency, and development of new parts and accessories.
Request a quote on the custom fabricated assemblies you need!